Sunday, August 28, 2011

Welcome!

I am Kari also known as "Platinum Puzzy" and I get a ton of emails asking for help getting into the business, advice on how to promote yourself or simply with questions on how to build a successful business in the adult industry. Unfortunately, as a business woman and busy model myself, I simply don't have the time to stop and individually answer everyone so I brainstormed and thought of a way that I can help everyone for a small nominal fee. The information that I will be providing in these "courses" is that which I have learned over a 7 year run and from experiences ascertained during this period as well.

Of course, you will receive NO degree or college credits from taking these courses, however you will obtain very helpful information to help you set your career into overdrive. This is an opportunity to truly excel and maximize your potential profitability.

Come prepared to take notes, and learn some extremely helpful tools that will get you headed in the right direction!

FIRST CLASS STARTS MONDAY AUGUST 29, 2011 at 8PM EST. THIS CLASS IS 1 HOUR LONG AND WILL BE ACCESSIBLE VIA SKYPE. THIS CLASS IS $25 PAYABLE VIA PAYPAL. Email us now to enroll for your session! ENROLL@adultbizclass.com

No comments:

Post a Comment